Monday, August 30, 2004

The FAF.

Man is it any wonder the French suffer for players? Your two fighters are the H75 and the Dewo...and your RDP fighters require at least LT rank to fly. If your a 109 pilot and cant, wth some patience, handle either of those planes you should be fired from the LW.
The RAAF on the other hand gets the hurri and Spit and the Hurri2C can be flown at Cpl or Sgt (at least Sgt).

Mind you I like the H75, turns on a dime. Great for hunting Stukas or if your feeling particularly mean , strafing opels.

So anyway Ive gone back to ranking up in the FAF so I can fly H81s and Bells (Cavalier somehow manages to get my physced up to fly a plane thats most likely way above my capabilities ..oh well....of course he also likes Dewos so maybe I shouldnt listen to him..)

Found a Stuka loiterning over St. Quentin two nights ago ...he didnt find me...I LOVE 20mm. Makes up for all those times youve sat on the 6 of a Stuka with a hurri until you've run outa ammo and its still flying. Made Sgt and was disgusted that I still cant get Bells or H81s.....muttermutterbitchbitch.

Last night took a Dewo outa Lille (remember boys and girls look in the non mission spawn list)...flew to Korjiek(sp) the southernmost BEF frontline town. No EA when I got there but SgtMajor (fellow ANZAC) was on the ground and I asked him to keep a look out. Few minutes later he reports 109 and Im thinking 'uh oh'....

Well anyway I first spot him diving underneath me to strafe (WTF is he BLIND??) going from my right to left...so I dip my nose and squirt off an oppurtnity of 20mm....I think I missed.

So I fly around a bit thinking hes getting on my 6...Im a cpl of klicks west of town and I turn around...no 109...(its a F). Truely this pilot has less SA than a dead squirrel.
Come back to town to find him pulling out of a strafing run and climbing and banking slowly....wow hes stupid too. Lucky me. Close in ...1 second of 20mm (did I mention I love 20mm?) and he nosedives.

Only 12 rank points for that. Rest of the night disolves into getting bounced and pilot killed in dogfights. Used all my karma up I guess.

A woot for the FAF. (Btw chan 90 is always way more active than the RAF chans, 55, 56 etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home