Monday, June 27, 2005

1.19 so far..

Not so good.

CRS in all their wisdom started the campaign a day earlier than they said they would. They had stated previously that they would patch the game on Monday and start the campaign. No, instead they start the campaign on Sunday with some definate show stopping bugs. The one where no one could spawn at Metz and other towns nearby without CTDing was a good one. Of course the Axis took Metz, good work GHC for exploiting bugs!

The other problem is is that I keep CTDing like a mofo, I can safely say than in 4 years of playing this game I've never had this much trouble with CTDs. Joy is me.

Hopefully CRS will see the light and do a patch/reset to right this farce. We'll see.

Disclaimer: I love 1.19 itself, I love brigades and the new mission system (needs a few tweaks), sounds etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home