Thursday, June 09, 2005

Random 1.19 thoughts.

In-game keymapper: Good.
- Thankgod for this, I can remember one unfortunate occasion where I accidently hit the key I had mapped mouselook to...right before I was about to make my final run to sap a Pz IVD. It was like the scence out of a bad horror movie, Im trying to run one way and my head is pointed the other, and I didnt get the panzer. Damnit.

Btw go here for some great info on fine tuning your turret control or mapping it to your mouse! (This is an open forum so available to all players.)

New Sounds:
The best of the lot -
New Thompson
MG-34
Turret Traverse
Air raid siren (though this will probably get annoying.)
Footsteps
Smoke Grenades (pop crackle fizz!)
New richocet sounds.

First time I logged onto Open Beta I spawned in as infantry to find a pzIVg driving down the middle of a town...bullets ricocheting off it, mg34 blasting away...very SPRish. Im all inspired to get my ww2ol movie done. Working on storyboard right now and will scout locations tonight.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Comstar said...

What's the movie going to be about?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Troop said...

Its going to be a small setpiece action no real story but I've always wanted to make a decently shot and edited film in ww2ol. For instance when have you ever seen a decent infantry fight movie made in ww2ol?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Comstar said...

I don't believe it can be done :)

Well, actyually that movie with the sound track from Saving Private Ryan worked to some extent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home