Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Metz situation rectified.

CRS are patching today and rolling back towns around Metz. Hopefully this patch will fix my CTDs as well.

Axis wailing can be heard from Metz to Berlin. Sorry guys maybe you shouldve spent more time defending towns up north than playing in obviously bugged towns (how many CTDs does it take for you to figure it out? 10? 20?). Realising this the Axis are now yelling for a reset.

Good work for doing something CRS. Im not completely unsympathetic to the Axis concerns but when certain players start spouting off that it's not their fault they took the towns and kept playing there then I start to feel less concerned for their cause.

And if the Allies ever are in the same situation and keep attacking bugged towns then I'd expect the same to happen to us. I'd also spend my time screaming at people to stop attacking obviously bugged towns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home