Friday, June 03, 2005

Comeback version 2.0

Lets try this again shall we?

So since last I spoke I've joined the AHC. I'm actually enjoying it. I think it's because of my inate need to boss people around.

Waiting for 1.19 to come out. Still contemplating taking a day off work just to play the open beta. Brigades will be nice, sounds are great (love the smoke grenade), can't wait for crouch sprint. Air raid siren will get annoying though I bet.

Favourite mission of the night: Armour EWS went off at Lacapelle and being somewhat bored I spawned in (sapper) to check it wasn't a real attack. Hoped in the church tower and noticed a pz IVg sitting east of town all on its lonesome. My eyes lit up as one word coursed through my head 'NOOBIE!'. So off I snuck with all my might ninja skills to nail this sucker. It was almost unfair, he didn't even shutoff his engine, he even fired MG at me at one stage! He mustve thought he got me! Dear god I could smell the noobiness! Anyway one charge later (remember boys and girls, halfway down the hull on the left side for your 4G satisfaction), and boom.
I started the walk back and lo and behold there's another lone 4g! (obviously I had some cosmic karma coming). I was behind this one so I didn't even sneak. Boom. Two dead noobs. Delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home