Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'll take 'Improving the game' for $400 Alex.

A. Making parts of it available while spawned in.

Q. How could I make the UI 100x more useful?

I like the new UI, it definately has some cool features. Those include the ability to see how many are spawned in on a mission, who they are and what they are using.

The problem is is that commanders like to play the game to, we like to spawn in and shoot stuff. Most players spend 90% of their game time spawned in, therefore making all those snazzy UI improvements useless for that time.

How damn cool would it be to hit a button and bring up the following:

'Mission comment/objective' - Wow people might actually read it then.
'Mission numbers' - Damn useful for a MSP or a commander needing to know how many bodies are on the field.
'Mission members and equipment' - Now I can actually find who my tanks are and PM them if necessary. Or see if I need more infantry spawning in, or find a sapper for that nasty panzer who's trying to give me a lead buzzcut.
'Mission list' Bring up the current missions available to your brigade.

THEN the UI would be truely useful.

kfs1 are you reading my little blog here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home