Monday, July 11, 2005

Back from vacation.

So I haven't posted in a week because I've been vacationing from home. Why don't I post from home? Because I've got better things to do, I only post when Im avoiding doing work. Therefore I only post when I am work. Dont tell my boss ok?

Found a 17 inch monitor in my basement, dont ask me how, I just did. Big improvement over the eye killing 15".

Ordered all the parts for my new computer. newegg is going to get a earful if they don't get the motherboard shipped today. Should all be here by Friday.

Actually just opened the box to my video card. Free copy of Joint Operations and Thief III. Bonus! (Yes I have everything delivered to my work. Two reasons 1: My wife doesnt know what I get and 2: I dont like having boxes sitting around outside my house).

Here's what I ordered:

AMD 64 3000 CPU (socket 939)
Asus AN8-E motherboard (Has SLI, I won't be using it but it was a good asus motherboard with pci-express and the nforce4 chipset.)
Gigabyte Geforce 6600GT vid card.

Will stick the HD, Ram and Power supply from my old PC. Will eventually buy a new PS and setup two pcs and get a second account for ww2ol. yeehah.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Troop said...

Oh yes, Money orders is the way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home