Thursday, September 09, 2004

1.16 first impressions.

First off:

The new ingame map ROCKS! Really it rockrocksrocks. Zoom out so I can see where Im flying (no more getting lost over France). zoom in to see where exactly depots are (no more hunting for the spawnable).

Did I mention I LOVE MOUSEWHEEL ZOOM? No really I love it. Funnily enough I just went and bought myself a scroll wheel mouse on the weekend. woot.

New buildings are nice, love the flag building, church is good, looks even better ruined!

Bridges, shrug, nothing really to report here, but I think Im gonna like attack objectives.

The bad:

The inviso bug: Players are invisible up to 15 seconds after spawning...eek...hope this is a bug and not a feature. Supposdly CRS will fix today. Unfortunately this seems why i was shot a cpl of times in Gravenpolder, espcially my LMG..still bummed about that I was setup to mow them down as they left the spawn..only ended up with 6 kills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home