Thursday, September 02, 2004

Quiet night on the front.

Did some dewo missions, no luck for me except getting bounced by a 109F (fun!).

Launched a half hearted attack on Ieper, apart from a fun 'run around each other in cirlces' fight with another rifleman it didnt achieve much (i lost). Even with 3 FBs into town.

I think KK will need to give the squad a lesson in the historical significance of Ieper (Ypers) to the ANZAC.

KC was out learning the ways of the ATR...I dont think Ive managed to get a tank kill in one but its certainly handy for shooting stationary EI. He got a 232 kill of course.

I did get a p38t kill with an SMG though....'I dunno Ma I was shooting at it and it blew up'...I think a matty hit it and its ammo cooked off...but I'll take it.:)

I think I need to just realise that Im not a good ww2ol player skill wise, couldnt get a mission success as French army to save my life last night. All I need is a cpl to get Captain (how long have I been playing? too long!) , need binos damnit.

Gotta go rewrite my Para rules , the ones I did write really didnt take into account attack objectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home