Friday, September 10, 2004

Diest fun.

Got 4bdge organised to go stir up Diest. First action was an infantry patrol into town...I got shot by AI (right after Amarant told me AI tower was near us and I knowingly said we are outside its arc..doh)...
Later on we managed to cap the spawnable and had a highly enjoyable infantry fight for the depots for the next 15-20 minutes, the brought some armour out but obviously didnt have much, a pity if we'd had just a few more anti tank assets it mightve got interesting. Was damn fun though! Really enjoy working with the 333rd , great bunch of guys. The new flag buildings, I feel, are much more enjoyable to fight around. Were plenty of grey targets to shoot at anyways...

I still suck with a rifle.

Inviso bug was still present I think? but no so bad? not sure really. Probably we were benefiting from it more in that fight anyway.

Infantry fights are simply the best, there was an Island fight in Gravenpolder night before that was FANTAStIC, and that was with the invis bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home