Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Total frustration in one easy step!

Spawned into a depot in Haybes (iirc) as an LMG. Got a great spot nestled up against the depot near the CP door, with a nice corridor where EI would have to cross leaving the AB...

In quick order nailed 3 EI...then a 4th came around the corner of the CP building and I couldnt fire..WTF!!! ARRRGH!!! My cursor must be on the chat bar...no nononono! brrrrt Im dead...In fact I had started to enter text and hadnt pressed enter...

Frustration in one easy step, yay!


Maybe it was karma for the cheesy mission success I got earlier...Walking a AA gun outa beurllion (sp) to Feschaux, hoping a laffy would come past....A stuka lazily passes over me and med range so I quickly deploy and get off some snap shots...One hit...Stuka noses into the ground...HAH!

Then I get bored and start to walk back, get even more bored and despawn...mission success rescued!..HAH..bad trooper bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home