Thursday, January 27, 2005

The comeback post.

I'm back. Yes I've been extremely lazy but I've decided to have a go at resurrecting this blog. First off I changed the crappy title of it.

The other important aim here is to improve my writing. The fact that Im 28 years old and write like a 13 yr old on a sugar high is embarassing to say the least.

Looking at my last post to this blog is certainly an eye opener. The Red Sox were losing the ALCS (we know how that ended.) , I was unsubscribed from ww2ol and my computer had blown up.

Well I bought a new motherboard, and resubscribed during the World Series. So much for financial restraint.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home